1. The territorial scope of sales through the FLORESTUDIO WebShop is exclusively for the territory of the city of Barcelona, so the delivery service will only be for that territory. The Products purchased through the WebShop will be sent to the delivery address that the User indicates once the payment has been verified, the maximum delivery period being thirty (30) days established by default in the Law.
2. Delivery times will be as follows in Barcelona city:
Purchases made from Monday to Friday before 6:00 p.m. will try to be delivered the next day from Monday to Friday and Saturday morning whenever this is possible depending on availability. Purchases made during the weekend will be delivered from the following Tuesday. For bouquets and deliveries with a specific date, it is advisable to order by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 business days in advance. However, due to the exceptional situation that has been generated by the COVID-19 virus, your order may be delayed or delivery that day may not be possible. Although we will work so that this does not happen, we advise planning your purchase as much as possible.
3. FLORESTUDIO's delivery service is carried out through third parties, companies specialized in home delivery services. Orders will not be served in PO Boxes or incomplete addresses or outside the delivery radius.
4. The cost of home deliveries is not included in the price of the products. At the time of purchase of the Product, the User will be informed of the exact shipping cost.
5. The shipping price includes the corresponding VAT (21%).
6. FLORESTUDIO does not assume any responsibility when the delivery cannot be made as a result of the data provided not being correct, inaccurate or incomplete or when the delivery cannot be made for reasons beyond the control of the shipping company, assigned for this purpose, such as the absence of the addressee after several delivery attempts.
7. Deliveries to hospitals, hotels, funeral homes, public bodies and other places where there are restrictions for access to the general public, flower / plant orders, will be delivered at the reception, or similar place, as long as it is not possible to hand delivery to the recipient himself.
8. In the event of providing an incorrect or incomplete address or in the event of absence at the time of delivery without enabling delivery to a third party / depositary, the customer will be notified to pay the costs of a second delivery.
SCHEDULE AND DAYS OF DELIVERY
1. FLORESTUDIO does not deliver orders from the WebShop on Sundays or holidays, unless it coincides with a special date (such as Mother's Day or Sant Jordi, for which we recommend making the order by e-mail to email@example.com with 3 business days in advance.)
2. Whenever the product is available, FLORESTUDIO guarantees the delivery of the order within a maximum period of 48 hours if the confirmation email is received from Monday to Friday and within a maximum period of 72 hours if the order confirmation email is received S-D or holidays. In the event of a problem with the stock of fresh flowers or plants, the User will be notified of the new delivery period.
3. In any of the above cases in which it is not possible to make the delivery that day, it will be made on the following business day.
PICK UP IN STORE
Orders can also be collected at our physical store located at Av. Mistral, 71, 08015 in Barcelona, always by appointment. The User must select this option in the drop-down menu for shipments. In the confirmation email we will indicate the delivery time. However, and following the indications given by the Ministry of Health as well as by the WHO, deliveries will be safe and without contact as a result of the COVID-19 virus.